Friday, March 3, 2017

Blog Post 4

The past couple weeks in my English class we have been talking about communication differences between how men and women talk. Here are some examples. When men talk they tend to be a lot more blunt and direct, unlike females tend to be more assertive and passive. Another would be women tend to give a lot more empathy, a lot like my mother if I ever got hurt she would come and "oh no are you okay, is there anything I can do to help?" And would kiss my wound. Unlike men, for example same scenario I fall and get hurt my dad would simply say "your okay stand up, don't be a little girl get up'' and pat me on the back and say go play. One  last difference would be that men tend to be a lot more authorities unlike females tend to let the men be the boss. Now all of these examples are talking about the majority of men and women not all men and women some decide to take the attributes of the other gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment